When should I submit a Notice of Intent for a personal contribution?

If you want to submit a Notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal super contributions form, you must submit this at the earlier of either:

  • Before the end of the day that you lodge your income tax return for the income year in which the personal contributions were made; OR
  • Before the end of the income year following the year in which the contribution was made.

Join Future Super

^ By providing your email address, you consent and authorise us to send you communications or information, including information required by law, via email or similar technologies. Your details will never be passed onto a third party other than in accordance with our Privacy Policy. You can elect to receive communications by post at any time by contacting Future Super on 1300 658 422 or via email at info@myfuturesuper.com.au or in writing at GPO Box 1858, Sydney, NSW 2001.