An icon

Do I need to submit a Notice of Intent to Future Super?

You should submit a Notice of Intent form to Future Super if you have made personal contributions to your Future Super account and wish to claim the partial or full amount of these contributions as a tax deduction.

You can read more about what a personal contribution is on this ATO page.

You can claim a tax deduction for personal contributions made in the current or previous financial year, provided you have not lodged your tax return for that year.