An icon

My employer requires a letter from you stating that you are a complying fund and able to accept employer contributions. What is this?

To be able to pay super contributions on your behalf, your employer may ask you to provide a letter from us stating that we are a complying fund and that we can accept employer contributions. This document is also known as the General Compliance Certificate.

Our General Compliance Certificate contains all the fund details which your employer may need to set up superannuation contribution payments.

This certificate can be found on the Documents and Forms page and on the Employer section of our website.