An icon

Do I need my annual member statement to complete my tax return?

Generally, no.

If you need confirmation that your personal contributions and your Notice of intent to claim a deduction for personal contributions has been applied to your account, you should be able to use your Letter of Acknowledgement . Your Letter of Acknowledgement should be sent to your 5 business days after your Notice of intent has been processed.

You may also be able to use a Interim Account Activity Statement, which you can request via email at or over the phone on 1300 658 422.

If you have withdrawn funds from your account, your benefits may be subject to tax and you should have received a Payment Summary for this